Hi everyone, well I hope this works! As the infant in blogging, I will need a lot of help from all of you. A great big thank you to Chelcie who took the time to help me set this up, and for the great suggestion of calling it the "Magnificent Monteaths". I loved it from the get go!
I have been wanting to set one of these up for a very long time with the hope that we will use it often as a family to keep in touch with each other - posting what is new and what might be upcoming in our lives or maybe what might have inspired us that day, I miss you all so much and I know how difficult it is to talk with each other as often as we would like. (For me that would be every day if I could!).
To begin I will tell you all that Granny has been in the hospital for the past few days with a urinary tract infection. She had not been feeling well for a few days, running a low grade fever, then one evening just started shaking. When they got her to the hospital her fever was just under 104. She is still a bit disoriented but came home today and we are hoping for a quick recovery.
Uncle Bob Aunt Dee Dee and Granny have plans to come to Colorado for Thanksgiving but we will see after this hospital stay. She has plans to stay with me until Christmas, but that will be to see also as I cannot be here with her during the day. Christmas Day I will be going to see Jenni, Colton and Savannah and come home New Years day. We got one of those mystery flights that worked out perfectly so felt we could not pass it up, so away we go! It will be fun to see them.
Next summer Jenni and I have been talking about going to some church history sites. We are talking about planning it as soon as we get out of school and before Granny gets here which should be about the 10th or so of June. If Granny is doing well enough we will take her with us, if not I hope we can make it happen. We would like to have as many go as we can, and are hoping we can get family reservations in some housing that the church has in Nauvoo. If that is available, it is supposed to be really reasonable. When you pick this up if any is interested, let me know. We can go ahead and book a place and then cancel it if we need later.
Well, that is about it for now. Hope to see some traffic on the blog soon! Love to you all, Mom XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
That sounds like a great idea! Nauvoo is amazing...
ReplyDelete